"Within 2 days of buying my first pan I came across your website. Within 3 days of buying my first pan I had improved immensely thanks to your tutorials!
Starting right at the basics I found them so helpful, even though years ago I used to play percussion so had a good idea of rhythms. Within a couple of hours I was feeling confident enough to try putting together some sequences of my own. I can’t wait to move on to the second and third tutorials."
- Liz Sharpley
Handpans and Sound Sculptures DVD
featuring Colin Foulke and David Kuckhermann
– beginning with the very basics
– a step by step approach to get comfortable with different rhythms
– creating rhythmic and melodic variations
– slow motion close-ups and practice tracks for the different exercises
– on-screen notation
– chords and harmonic progressions
– central note grooves borrowed from various hand drums
– several compositions that are demonstrated step by step
– featuring various PanArt Hang, SpB, Halo and Bells
– solo pieces by Colin and David
David and Colin are among the most renowned and innovative players and teachers of handpans. In this Tutorial, they join forces to help people discover the potential of their Hang, Handpan, Cupola, Pantam, Halo or other Sound Sculpture.