Naghmeh is an internationally acclaimed performer and teacher on Iranian percussion.
She learned traditional Iranian percussion with her father Mahmoud Farahmand and other renowned teachers. In the Worldpercussin Academy, she teaches ow to play the Iranian Frame Drum Daf and uses international drumming language to make the course easier understandable for international students.
Learn to play the traditional Iranian Frame Drum Daf with Naghmeh Farmhand.
- 15 Chapters on playing technique and traditional rhythms
- the course takes you step-by-step from the very basics to more intermediate and advanced techniques such as various Riz (roll) techniques and chain control
- Naghmeh uses the international drumming language
- slow-motion and close-ups
- various solo performances and duets with David K